| Episode name pun on: A hope or ambition of achieving something.
Asp - An Egyptian Snake
|Airdate:||July 9, 2004|
"The City of Nutsville"
"That's Not My Baby"
Aspirations is the eighth episode of Season 6.
The Powerpuff Girls are faced with the mysterious disappearance of 3 Egyptian Artifacts; little do they know it is the Gangreen Gang under the training of Sedusa. After 2 robberies with no evidence left, the Gangreen Gang is seen stealing the third artifact. Buttercup admits being ignorant for undermining the ability of the Gangreen Gang twice before hand. Sedusa gains power to destroy Townsville and the Powerpuff Girls and they have no way to stop her. Ace tells Blossom that it is the tiara that holds the magic, they were tricked by her and wanted revenge. Sedusa is distracted by Buttercup and Bubbles while Blossom removes the tiara. Sedusa loses all power including her hair once again and is put in jail. The Mayor receives his sceptre back but still believes the sceptre is a large candy cane and it is originally stolen from his "personal candy cane collection." The episode the ends with the narrator crediting not only the girls for saving the day, but the Gangreen Gang, too.
- The Powerpuff Girls
- The Gangreen Gang
- The Mayor of Townsville
- Ms. Sara Bellum
- This is the only episode where The Gangreen Gang are shown as anti-heroes rather than villains.
- This is also the first (and only) time the Gangreen Gang saves the day.
- This episode marks Sedusa's third main appearance after Mommy Fearest and Something's a Ms..
- This was the final appearance of Sedusa outside of cameos.
- The famous video-game icon, Mega Man, is mentioned briefly in this episode when a guard asks "Who would win in a fight; Mega Man or Mondo Man".
- Buttercup's crush on Ace from Buttercrush is brought up twice in this episode.
- In this episode, Sedusa comes closer to her basis of the gorgon Medusa, by gaining hair made of snakes.
- This episode seems to ignore See Me, Feel Me, Gnomey, which showed Sedusa with her hair grown back, as well as ignoring the wanted poster in Divide and Conquer.
- In the scene where Bubbles says "Asp's, very dangerous." is a reference to the movie Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- This is the fifth time where the girls fight a villain at night, after Boogie Frights, Abracadaver, Something's a Ms. and Burglar Alarmed.