|Episode name pun on: The word "collector"|
|Airdate:||August 6, 1999|
|Director:||John McIntyre and Craig McCracken|
|Writer(s):||Michael Ryan and Amy Keating Rodgers|
Comic book geek Lenny Baxter is a huge Powerpuff Girls fanboy, having collected a massive array of Powerpuff merchandise. He comes home one day after making his latest purchase and catalogs the purchase in his computer, only to be surprised and horrified (Because he said that collecting PPG merchandise is his life) when a message pops up saying "Collection Complete".
Distressed, Lenny looks about his house and to his horror he realizes he has collected every piece of Powerpuff merchandise there is. He is far from happy: since collecting Powerpuff merchandise is his life, he doesn't know what else to do. His collection was complete, but it wasn't enough.
He starts by stealing things the girls own, but when that doesn't fulfill his need to collect, he goes to the extreme and kidnaps the girls themselves and traps them inside his "Power Packages". This causes all of Townsville to rise up against him to rescue their heroes. They convince him to let the heroes go when the Professor allows the children of Townsville to unwrap Baxter's toy collection. Baxter is then put in a larger collection... for criminals.
- Buttercup: (angry) You stole my side of beef!
- Bubbles: (angry) I did not! I'm a vegetarian! Besides, you took my drawing!
- Blossom: (brushing her hair) Geez, is that all you two do?! Just blame one another for everything?! (puts her hairbrush down) (gets angry) Alright, which one of you took my hairclip!?
- The Simpsons - The villain Lenny Baxter was based on the Comic Book Guy.
- Many items of Powerpuff merchandise featured in the episode were later produced and sold.
- When the Mayor is taking a "roll call" of Townsville's citizens to try and determine by process of elimination who is missing (and therefore, the girls' abductor), one of the names he calls is "Gennedy McCracken," a combination of the first name of the show's animation director (Gennedy Tartakovsky) and the last name if its creator (Craig McCracken).
- Although this is Lenny Baxter's first and only major appearance, he used to appear on Cartoon Network's Cartoon Cartoon Fridays.
- This is the one of the few episodes which ends with the narrator saying his catchphrase differently: "And so, for the very first time, the day is saved, thanks to the citizens of Townsville! Collect 'em all!"
- This is the second episode where the girls don't save the day, first being Just Another Manic Mojo.
- This is the first episode to have the citizens of Townsville save the day. This happens again in Too Pooped to Puff.
- Bubbles is revealed to be a vegetarian when she and Buttercup were blaming each other for who stole their stuff.
- Bubbles is never shown eating meat in the show besides three episodes, Child Fearing where she gave a taste to Mojo Jojo's shrimp, Reeking Havoc where she tasted Professor Utonium's Chili, and Not So Awesome Blossom where she is holding a hotdog. Her love for animals gives a natural take on Bubbles' choice to be vegetarian.
- Lenny Baxter can be seen in the opening sequence.
- When the Mayor reports the Powerpuff Girls' disappearance, Ms. Keane has black eyes.