|Episode name pun on: N/A|
"Meat Fuzzy Lumpkins"
"Monkey See, Doggie Do"
Townsville News Channel 5 covers the Powerpuff Girls defeat of the evil RoBeast, but the Amoeba Boys can't seem to even attract the Girls' attention with their crimes. They try standing on the grass and jaywalking, but the Girls just think they're being cute. To console the frustrated Amoeba Boys, the Girls volunteer to show them how to rob a bank. After a few weak attempts by the Boys, the Girls finish the job, but just as the demonstration is finished, the Townsville Police arrive and arrest the Girls, leaving the Boys behind with a pile of cash. The Girls are about to confess to the crime in court when the Amoeba Boys show up to take credit for the crime, happy to finally be considered serious criminals.
- This is the last "What A Cartoon" episode before the show became a series on November 18, 1998.
- The animation style in this episode differs from Meat Fuzzy Lumpkins, though still differs from the established series. The girls are drawn with noticeably thicker outlines, and the colors are noticeably brighter.
- This cartoon was hand-drawn and produced at Fil Cartoons in the Philippines, the same company that produced the early Dexter's Laboratory episodes.
- This is one of only two episodes where the girls get arrested (the other one being Powerpuff Bluff). However, Blossom received community service in A Very Special Blossom.
- This is the last time Kath Soucie voiced Bubbles before being replaced by Tara Strong in the series.
- This is the first appearance of the Amoeba Boys since the Whoopass girls short "A Sticky Situation".
- This is also the first time the Amoeba Boys are nice to The Powerpuff Girls.
- One of the Amoeba Boys breaks the fourth wall by speaking to the viewers.