|Episode name pun on: The day of same name|
|Airdate:||November 26, 1999|
|Director:||John McIntyre and Craig McCracken|
|Writer(s):||John McIntyre and Amy Keating Rodgers|
"A Very Special Blossom"
When the girls get tired during school, Ms. Keane declares a curfew, and the Professor has to get his daughters back on track somehow.
After saving Townsville day and night, the Girls become so exhausted from all the fighting that they start falling asleep during class.
Despite the fact that they are heroes, Ms. Keane tells the Professor to give them a curfew, demanding the girls to be in bed by 7:30PM. Although the Professor tries to convince the girls and himself that Townsville will be fine during the nighttime hours, even though the villains are allowed free range to cause as much destruction and mayhem as they want.
On their daily scavenge for crime in Townsville they encounter Mojo Jojo on a regular mayhem spree and take to action. But before they start fighting the professor yells that it's bedtime, and the girls must head home, leaving Mojo on his own. Mojo Jojo rallies a whole bunch of villains to reek havoc in Townsville
Despite the fact that the city is under major attack, the Professor tries to ignore it and enforce the rule, but soon realizes that it is Daylight Savings Time (making the current time 6:41) and all the clocks in the house are not set back by one hour. He quickly sends the Girls to save Townsville.
Main article: Daylight Savings/Transcript
- The Powerpuff Girls (Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup)
- Professor Utonium
- Ms. Keane
- Mojo Jojo (non-speaking)
- Princess Morbucks (cameo)
- Fuzzy Lumpkins (cameo)
- The Gangreen Gang (cameo)
- The Amoeba Boys (cameo)
- Mr. Mime (cameo)
- Twiggy (cameo)
- When Mojo Jojo was turning Townsville into Swiss cheese, the narrator makes a pun on different types of cheeses
- "Jack" (a pun on Monterey Jack)
- "It will be a brie-ze" (a pun on Brie and breeze)
- "Muenster Mojo" (a pun on Muenster and monster Mojo)
- "Leave that Prov alone" (a pun on Provolone)
- "Things aren’t looking too Gouda for you" (a pun on Things aren't looking too good for you and Gouda cheese)
- "I Camembert to watch" (a pun on cannot bear to watch and Camembert)
- Sedusa and HIM do not appear in the parade of criminals.
- Sonny Dial is a pun on "sundial."
- The underlying plot places this episode in the fall when Daylight Saving Time (Summer Hours) ends.u
- This was the last episode of the Powerpuff Girls along with A Very Special Blossom to be aired in the 20th century.
- It is rumored that Blossom has been pardoned and released from prison since the previous episode, A Very Special Blossom.
- In the United States, the switch between Standard and Daylight Time is always on a Sunday morning. So the girls shouldn't have school that morning unless Pokey Oaks Kindergarten is in session on weekends for some reason, or perhaps Townsville doesn't switch over at the same time as the rest of the United States.
- Dialogue in the episode implies it might be the Monday after the switch.
- The narrator pronounces Provolone as ("prov-o-lone").
- In reality, the cheese is pronounced as ("proh-voh-LOH-neh")