|Episode name pun on: N/A|
|Airdate:||January 16, 2004|
|Story:|| Lauren Faust|
Amy Keating Rogers
"Girls Gone Mild"
How did you like Documentary?
A guy named Brian Larsen wants to make a documentary about the Powerpuff Girls. He talks to all the people and friends who know them to get a story, but he's still unsuccessful. After a day of stalking, he finally meets them during a battle with Mojo Jojo and gets a short interview with them.
- This is one of two episodes not to feature the Narrator. The other is "Fallen Arches".
- This episode has a different title screen.
- An animated version of Don Shank, one of the art directors for the Powerpuff Girls, appears in this episode.
- For the first time since "The Headsucker's Moxy", the "THE END" sign does not appear at all.
- Brian mixing sugar, spice and everything nice without Chemical X or a suitable substitute in episode, which it only created "mush". In real life, mixing sugar, spice and everything nice would actually makes mush, not little girls like in the famous nursery rhyme.
- Although this episode and "Girls Gone Mild" aired on January 16, 2004, they were made in 2003.