|Nickname:||Queen of corruption, Mistress of misdeeds|
|First appearance:||Equal Fights|
|Last appearance:||The Powerpuff Girls Rule!|
|Voice actor:||Grey DeLisle|
She's a bank robber and master thief who hypocritically claims feminist arguments to justify her crimes despite not knowing even the simplest facts about the woman she claims to be honoring with her thefts. With shoddy reasoning, wrapped in some unfair truths, she convinces Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup to fight against men and boys so she can continue to rob banks. She steals only Susan B. Anthony coins since all other forms of money have men on them. At the end of the episode Equal Fights, she is promptly defeated and taken to jail after the sisters tell her who the suffragist Susan B. Anthony really was. She has blonde hair and wears a white jumpsuit with multiple blue stripes, a periwinkle mask and headband, and white boots.
- "Femme fatale" literally means "fatal woman" in French.
- The symbols on her outfit and weapon are based on the symbol ♀, which stands for Venus, coming from the mythology goddess Aphrodite, and extending into the meaning of the female sex.
- Also in Equal Fights, she makes references to Princess Morbucks (as "that little brat") and Sedusa (as "the chick in the underwear"). Princess and Sedusa are two of the major villains in the series.
- She is one of the five *Villainess* to have aired on the television series
- When she's wearing convict stripes at the end of Equal Fights, we find out that she has blue eyes and she complains that the horizontal stripes of the uniform make her look fat.