|Episode name pun on: The phrase "flim flam".|
|Airdate:||April 20, 2001|
|Director:|| John McIntyre|
|Writer(s):|| Amy Keating Rodgers|
"Meet the Beat-Alls"
"All Chalked Up"
The Powerpuff Girls are promised a part in a film of a motion picture called the Powerpuff Girls Movie, but little does everybody know is that there isn't really a movie coming out the entire production is just a fake and the executive Bernie Bernstien is just a con artist trying to steal the town's money. When Professor Utonium finds out about this, he feels sad about this. He goes to find policemen for help, but there is only officers that are portrayed by actors and no real cops to be seen. He tries several futile attempts and he finally gets in as a leading lady for the movie. The film production is interrupted several times and the Professor claims that the film director Bernstein is just a fraud and a person trying to take Towsville's money. The entire cast finds this hard to believe until he accuses Bernstein of not having a film in the camera or having an actual script. This leads to Bernstein hijacking the studio and taking the mayor along with him, leading to a huge car chase in the process.
At the end of the chase, Bernstein crashes into a fire hydrant on the way and loses his chance of victory. The professor beats him up for exploiting his girls and letting them do all the acting for nothing. This ends the episode as professor is shown to have saved the day with a handbag around his left shoulder which the narrator responds to by saying he looks just like his mother.
- The fake bank robber's eyes are red at first in the production scene of the bank robbery, but during most parts of the scene his eyes change from red to white.
- This is the one of the episodes ending with the narrator saying his catchphrase differently: "Oh, brother! So, once again, I guess the day is saved, thanks to the smart guy in a dress. Wow, he looks just like my mom!".
- The bank security guard's voice is reminiscent of Porky Pig (albeit without the trademark stutter).
- Various real villains take part in the movie (Mojo Jojo, Amoeba Boys and Gangreen Gang)
- It is not mentioned whether Utonium's dreams of making a film of the making of the Powerpuff Girls Movie came true though it is very likely that this never happened.
- When Mayor is taken hostage by the fake movie director he still thinks its part of the movie as he says cut to Bernie when he thinks he's not putting enough emotion in his "role".
- When Professor Utonium was running after Bernie at first he was running quite slow but at the end of the chase Utonium must've gotten there quickly before he punched Bernie in the face.
- This episode was the only Season 4 episode to be produced in the year 2000 and also it was dedicated to Hanna-Barbera Productions executive William Hanna who died on March 22, 2001, a few weeks before it was aired.
- This episode is the last one to use traditional cel animation and the background for the November 1998 variant of the 1998-2001 animated episode outro.
- Bubbles mentions the possibility of meeting "Leo" at the movie premiere. She is likely referring to film star Leonardo DiCaprio.
- This episode is also the last one to use the November 1998 variant of the 1998-2001 3D star explosion and the November 1998 variant of the 1998-2001 golden star shower.
- Professor Utonium's woman disguise is spoofing Dustin Hoffman's character from the 1982 film Tootsie.
- This is not the only episode to feature con artists, schemes to steal money etc, with the second one being Neighbor Hood. Tom Kenny voiced both con artists Bernie Bernstein and Whimsical Willy.
- This is the first time in which a crew member of the show did some voices. Here, Don Shank provided the voice for Bernie's assistant, Donnie.