|Just Another Manic Mojo|
| Episode name pun on: The phrase "Just Another Manic Monday"|
(episode title is also a pun on the Bangles song "Just Another Manic Monday")
|Airdate:||February 3, 1999|
|Director:|| Genndy Tartakovsky|
"Mime for a Change"
PlotA beautiful day in Townsville is a bad day for a people-hater like Mojo. But things start to look up when the Powerpuff Girls accidentally send their baseball through Mojo's window. While trying to aim the Giganto Destructo Powerpuffo Ray at the Girls, Mojo is forced to engage in a game of hide-and-seek. Looking for their ball, the Girls destroy Mojo's lab, except for the all-important ray. Mojo aims and locks the ray, only to discover that Bubbles is about to touch his favorite possession: the Ming Dynasty vase, stolen during the very first crime he ever committed. Of course, Mojo ends up in the line of fire as he tells them off, destroying the vase and making him finally give up. Fed up with the Girls he gives them their ball back and throws them out, only to find out the next day that he "saved the day" by giving the Girls their ball back and he screams in frustration.
- Running Gag: Mojo saying "Curses" and Bubbles touching the Ming vase.
- This is the first time Mojo saves the day for doing something nice for the girls.
- Along with "Mime for a Change," this episode doesn't include the Professor and the girls' home.
- Bubbles wears a red cap for the duration of this episode.
- There is no crime fighting in this episode.
- Mojo's furniture randomly changes place throughout the episode.
- This episodes takes place one week after the events of the episode "Telephonies".
- This episode proves that The Powerpuff Girls love candy.
- Bubbles has a lazy eye for a segment of the episode.
- Bubbles is chewing bubblegum during this episode, which is most likely a play on her name.
- The name of the episode is also a pun on the Bangles song "Just Another Manic Monday".