|Episode name pun on: phrase "Just Deserts".|
|Airdate:||April 28, 2000|
|Director:||Randy Myers, Craig McCracken|
|Writer(s):||Amy Keating Rogers|
"The Powerpuff Girls' Best Rainy Day Adventure Ever"
- It is revealed at the beginning that the episode took place one week after Supper Villain.
- Kath Soucie is the voice of both Marianne and her daughter, Julie.
- Bud Smith has hair similar to Ferb Fletcher in the show "Phineas and Ferb."
- Jeff Bennett (the voice of Ace, Big Billy, Grubber, Dick Hardly, Major Man, and the Broccoloids leader) voices Harold Smith.
- Although this episode was produced during 1999, this episode is the first episode to feature the familar and well-known 2000 oval designs of the girls, which will remain in regular usage (alternating with the 2000 circle designs) until "Forced Kin".
- There is a The Fairly OddParents episode with a same name, albeit with a completely different plot.
- The Smiths are the only minor villains to appear in more than one episode, (apart from the Balloon Monster and several cameo of other minor villans).
- This is the second and final appearance of the Smiths.
- There is also a Yu-Gi-Oh! Trap Card of the same name which inflicts 500 Life Points of damage per monster in the opponent's side of the field.
- When Blossom says that a ruined dinner and an insane, incarcerated husband isn't a good reason for destruction of property and attempted murder, she is right, as an alibi like Marianne's would never hold up in a real court of law, and would get her and her husband held in contempt.