|Los Dos Mojos|
|Episode name pun on: A Spanish phrase meaning "The Two Mojos".|
|Airdate:||October 8, 1999|
|Director:||Genndy Tartakovsky and Craig McCracken|
"Slave the Day"
"A Very Special Blossom"
The girls are fighting Mojo again when Bubbles gets bonked on the head leading her to think she's Mojo Jojo, so she wears his clothes and proceeds to destroy Townsville with the Robo Jojo. Since Blossom and Buttercup are unable to fight back, she easily defeats them. With this, Mojo thinks he and Bubbles can rule the world together, but Bubbles intends to rule the world alone so Mojo knocks her out again, declaring that there's only enough room in the world for one Mojo Jojo - himself. Regaining consciousness, Bubbles returns to normal and upon seeing the damage done to Townsville, she assumes Mojo is responsible and proceeds to beat him up just as her sisters come to, relieved that their sister is herself again.
- Bubbles takes on a villainous role in this episode, due to her impersonating Mojo Jojo for most of it.
- Though it can be argued that, unlike her sisters' villainous roles, hers is unintentional due to her having amnesia from being hit over the head, and having no clue or control over her actions.
- Despite suffering a severe injury (hit by an I-Beam), blood was not shown in Bubbles' head while wearing her bandages.
- It is probably because it is too gory for children's viewing.
- In the Powerpuff Girls Universe, there is also a possibility that Bubbles is immune to injury exposure because she possesses superhuman strength.
- Although, Blood has been shown before in "Bubblevicious". Bubbles was hit with a lazor and she wiped some blood away from here mouth. Blood was again shown after she defeated one of the monsters, who was laying in pool of his own blood after the fight.
- Running gag: Talking like Mojo Jojo. This is also true in a later episode, "Mo' Linguish".
- In this episode's instance Bubbles (throughout the episode) and the Narrator (during the end).
- Buttercup just beat up Mojo twice.
- The Narrator (talking like Mojo Jojo) breaks the fourth wall when he says "I begin and end each episode of 'The Powerpuff Girls'. Me, the narrator."
- This episode is seen as one of the best episodes of all time.
- There is an episode of T.U.F.F. Puppy with a similar plot.
- This is one of the few episodes where Mojo Jojo is impersonated by a Powerpuff Girl. In "The Powerpuff Girls' Best Rainy Day Adventure Ever", Blossom pretends to be Mojo Jojo. In this episode, Bubbles does.
- When Mojo Jojo says "Three [Mojo Jojos] is right out," this could be a reference to the Holy Hand Grenade scene from Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail.
- In one scene, when Bubbles was looking into the craters and notices the unconscious Blossom and Buttercup, she is seen wearing her normal everyday dress, not Mojo's outfit.