LYING AROUND THE HOUSE
Storyboarded & Written by Chris Savino
Art Direction by Paul Stec
Directed by Randy Myers
(Opening shot: the city skyline in the morning)
- Narrator: The City of Townsville..which lies in the heart of America—
(Scene changes the scenes of girl's house.)
- Narrator: —and in the city of Townsville, lies the home of one Professor Utonium—
(Scene changes the scenes of Blossom, sleeping in her bed section.)
- Narrator: —and in that home—
(Scene shift to the right from Blossom, then Bubbles.)
(Camera stop at Buttercup's bed section and then changes into three girls sleeping of their whole bed.
- Narrator: Also known as, the Powerpuff Girls.
- Professor: (voice calling from the kitchen) Girls, time to get up! (The girls woke up just as Professor called) Breakfast is ready!
(The girls fly out of their bedroom, in a flash. In the kitchen. Buttercup sits on the right, excited)
- Buttercup: Bacon and Eggs!
(Bubbles sits in the center, excited)
- Bubbles: Waffles!
(Blossom sits on the left, excited)
- Blossom: French Toast!
(Professor cooking liver and onions on the stove)
- Professor: Liver and Onions!
(The girls' smiles turn into frowns)
(Then the Professor brings each plate to Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup, respectively.)
- Professor: One for you, one for you, one for you...
(Ironically, he doesn't have a plate with liver and onions. Instead, he has a plate of stacked pancakes, as revealed.)
- Professor: And one for me.
(The girls look [Blossom on the left, and the other two on the right] and see what he has instead. Blossom winks.)
- Professor: Eat up, everyone.
(He starts looking at his newspaper. Nobody starts eating their liver and onions. Bubbles blinks.)
- Bubbles: Hey, look!
(It is revealed that the Professor hasn't shaved. He has stubble.)
- Bubbles: The Professor left his beard on. That means it must be Saturday, which means the Professor can spend the whole day playing with us!