FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Hi there, So some of the villains that don't have powers can still be called supervillains?

      Loading editor
  • There are many newcomers on this wiki who always post silly stuff here, but this user (Zoren.pierce15  ) believes that "this wiki isn't so active anymore" when everyone is still commenting and posting stuff Powerpuff related. Is he saying that just because this wiki isn't no longer so active that he wants it to be shut down let alone put it out of bussiness? I'd ask him that myself, but I'm afraid he'll brush me off. 

      Loading editor
  • (I'm posting this message to all admins/buros that have been active recently according to my judgement. I'm sorry if this is incorrect)

    It seems we need some assistance in managing this wiki. Nowdays I don't have that much time (nor energy in fact) to spend on here and all other admins don't seem that active.

    For some time I've been thinking about promoting PinkiePie97 to an administrator. PinkiePie could be a great candidate. However, before going through with this I'd like to counsel with the other admins/buros. What is your take on this?

    Other candidates I have include Steven Bomb 17 and ImperfectXIII.

    Rosiesievers20 could also make an admin but she avoids conflicts, which cannot be the case for admins I fear.

    Naturally they'd have to give their consent but I think they're good candidates.

      Loading editor
  • I have no research on this, but I think reddit may have somehow provoked an attack on this wiki. It's just a guess. There's been severe acts of vandalism within a short time span. I'm not sure what's best to do. I just want all administrators on their toes for a while.

    Luckily I've never had to do this, but if the situation turns worse we might have to report it to the VSTF.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Excuse but with most viewers not interested in the reboot is it all right that you revert the ppg wikia page back to its original 1998-2005 style with the old logo : 1 Or at least let the PPG wikia site be a mixture of both classic and reboot but with the old logo : 2 as the logo of the wikia instead.



      Loading editor
    • I'd say we let the PPG wikia site be a mixture of both classic and reboot but with the old logo.

      P.S. It's been almost 5 1/2 years since my first edit on this wiki on Novermber 12, 2011, and I'm still editing here from time to time.

        Loading editor
    • Zoren.pierce15 wrote:
      I'd say we let the PPG wikia site be a mixture of both classic and reboot but with the old logo.

      P.S. It's been almost 5 1/2 years since my first edit on this wiki on Novermber 12, 2011, and I'm still editing here from time to time.

      Yeah,I was thinking the same thing but we will let the moderator decide

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello.
    We're deciding whether to use characterboxes or not. Can you say what you think about them?

    http://powerpuffgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:46967

      Loading editor
    • I think that the character boxes are a slightly good idea because for one, all versions of the PPG have character boxes that match their signature colors.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi Zoren.pierce,

    Um, I just wanted to ask, are the Powerpuff Boxes really necessary? I personally think it's a bit too much, and kind of distracting.

    And Happy New Year! :D

      Loading editor
    • Happy New Year to you too! I think that the character boxes are a slightly good idea because for one, all versions of the PPG have character boxes that match their signature colors. Also today I have seen somethin unusual, someone on DeviantArt (BeeWinter55) said: The Original Powerpuff Girls belong to Craig McCracken. Not Cartoon Network! He/she thinks the original 1998 Powerpuff Girls belong to Craig McCracken and not Cartoon Network when everyone else nationwide and worldwide (including us on the Powerpuff Girls wiki) knows full well that Craig McCraken doesn't own the rights to the show but Cartoon Network does.  Is it true that user on DeviantArt expect everyone to know that the 1998 Powerpuff Girls belong to Craig McCracken instead of Cartoon Network?

      P.S. Sorry I haven't replied in a while.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I feel I'm well qualified to be a Professor, I have been asked by other Professors and adminds to defuse situations twice now. The thing is...I don't think people respect me as just a mod. I feel I am due an upgrade, if I am to be so bold.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hey there. Seeing from a recent youtube clip. It seems that the 2016 PPG are slightly older versions of the original in a timejump. Seeing as their old school was destoryed in said clip. How do you feel about that? Also something to edit into the arcticles. Here's the clip for reference.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLVA7zUdRvU

      Loading editor
    • View all 16 replies
    • AraleNight wrote:
      Zoren.pierce15 wrote:
      I saw the picture reflecting the past on Deviantart from an artist named Kareena08 (see below). It's making everyone that the 2016 Powerpuff Girls are the actual original PPG because their original 1998 counterparts are their past selves instead of separate versions according to the reflection. I'm almost and the end of my rope with everyone acting like the 1998 PPG and their 2016 counterparts are the same characters instead of separate versions, not to mention people taking this as a continuation of the original.
      Reflecting the past by kareena08-d9vrvpj
      I think the 2016 powerpuffs are actually the original powerpuffs. the originals changed their behaviour ( who doesn't? )

      I thought I was done with this anxiety disorder when SCH2000 told me last year: "I diagree with the purpose of this image is wanting to make it seem like the different versions are the same. I'd say that the image states the exact opposite since they are reflecting upon the past, therefore reflecting upon the differences between the versions." -SpaceCakeHell2000.

      But now you and everyone else are trying to get me to understand that the the 2016 Powerpuff Girls are the original Powerpuff Girls also leading to the fact that the reboot is really a sequel and that the original classic 1998 Powerpuff Girls and the new 2016 Powerpuff Girls are no longer declared separate counterparts and the reboot is declared no longer as such no more as you and everyone on this wiki are ravenously acting like and want me to believe?

        Loading editor
    • Zoren.pierce15 wrote:
      AraleNight wrote:
      Zoren.pierce15 wrote:
      I saw the picture reflecting the past on Deviantart from an artist named Kareena08 (see below). It's making everyone that the 2016 Powerpuff Girls are the actual original PPG because their original 1998 counterparts are their past selves instead of separate versions according to the reflection. I'm almost and the end of my rope with everyone acting like the 1998 PPG and their 2016 counterparts are the same characters instead of separate versions, not to mention people taking this as a continuation of the original.
      Reflecting the past by kareena08-d9vrvpj
      I think the 2016 powerpuffs are actually the original powerpuffs. the originals changed their behaviour ( who doesn't? )
      I thought I was done with this anxiety disorder when SCH2000 told me last year: "I diagree with the purpose of this image is wanting to make it seem like the different versions are the same. I'd say that the image states the exact opposite since they are reflecting upon the past, therefore reflecting upon the differences between the versions." -SpaceCakeHell2000.

      But now you and everyone else are trying to get me to understand that the the 2016 Powerpuff Girls are the original Powerpuff Girls also leading to the fact that the reboot is really a sequel and that the original classic 1998 Powerpuff Girls and the new 2016 Powerpuff Girls are no longer declared separate counterparts and the reboot is declared no longer as such no more as you and everyone on this wiki are ravenously acting like and want me to believe?

      no. Just giving my opinion. believe what you want to believe.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • I see you're making use of the editing convenience templates I made. Nice :)

      Loading editor
See archived talk page
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.