Mitchell "Mitch" Mitchelson (voiced by Tom Kenny) is probably the best-known boy student at Pokey Oaks Kindergarten, the second being Elmer Sglue. He is portrayed as being selfish, mean, creepy, and, at times, sensitive and weak.
It is revealed in the episode "Gettin' Twiggy With It" that he lives in a trailer park with his grandmother, who frequently will sit in front of the TV 24/7 watching nothing but static. His parents either died or abandoned him. He is Buttercup's good friend at school according to her interview from The Powerpuff Girls Movie. In Gettin' Twiggy With It, however, Buttercup was against him torturing Twiggy. He wears a black shirt labeled 'Mitch Rocks' and yellow shorts.
His laugh is very similar to the Popeye laugh.
It is Mitch who had taught the girls about playing tag, as revealed in The Powerpuff Girls Movie, especially after Bubbles assumed that other kids were running from a girl because she was infected, and thought she (Bubbles) was infected when that girl tagged her.
- Paste Makes Waste
- Stuck Up, Up, and Away
- Cootie Gras
- Mojo Jonesin'
- Gettin' Twiggy With It
- All Chalked Up
- Keen on Keane
- 'Twas the Fight Before Christmas (cameo)
- Substitute Creature
- Say Uncle
- Oops, I Did It Again (cameo)
- The Powerpuff Girls Rule (cameo)
- His whole name starts with the name "Mitch," Mitchell "Mitch" Mitchelson.
- In the game Relish Rampage, Mitch once became a Pickloid Queen.
- Mitch's name may have been derived from that of Mitch Mitchell, the former (now deceased) rock drummer for The Jimi Hendrix Experience.
- Tom Kenny, who voices Mitch, also voices the character SpongeBob SquarePants in the television show of the same name. Mitch's laugh is like a darker version of SpongeBob's; this is evidenced in Gettin' Twiggy With It.
- His speech pattern is similar to that of Popeye the Sailor.
- He could be a parody of Bart Simpson and Nelson Muntz from The Simpsons because both characters are bad boys and have bad behavior.
- His personality bears a slight resemblance to Sid Phillips in the 1995 "Toy Story" movie.