|Episode name pun on: The phrase "Snow job" and "Mojo Jojo"|
|Airdate:||February 13, 2000|
|Director:||Genndy Tartakovsky and Craig McCracken|
Princess Morbucks is tired of failing to come up with a good plot to destroy the Powerpuff Girls, so she bribes Mojo Jojo to create a brilliant plan. After a bit of thinking, experimenting, and developing, Mojo Jojo unveils his plan - a gun, with both chemical X and the antidote to the chemical. They both put their plan into action, and Mojo shoots Princess with the gun, giving her powers like the girls. The next day, at Pokey Oaks Kindergarten, the girls hear a distant plea of princess (and, missing the fact Princess was no brilliant actor), rushes to her aid. They stumble upon her being tied up in Mojo Jojo's lair, and the fight begins. She reveals her new-founded powers, attacking the girls, and egging Mojo on to blast the Powerpuffs with the antidote X. Blossom, observing around her, noticed a written sticker on Mojo Jojo's gun:
"Special Liquid Electron gun for shooting the antidote of chemical X at the Powerpuff Girls and eliminating their powers."
Blossom warns her sister as the gun is shot, but manages to grab her out of harms way before she is hit. She quickly nabs tiles from Mojo's bathroom, and hands them to the girls, to reflect the beam away. With another shot, just as that happens, the beam reflects against the tiles, and hits Princess. The episode ends with the two villains in jail. Though they think that Princess losing her powers was punishment enough they make her do time anyway just for the spite of it.
- This is one of the few times "Antidote X" is mentioned. It will be mentioned again in Slumbering with the Enemy.
- The episode's name pun-- "Mo Job" is a pun off "Snow Job," which, in turn, is another word for, "scam". and "Mojo Jojo".
- This is one of three episodes which contains a slow motion animation. The other two being Uh-Oh, Dynamo and Cootie Gras.
- The act of Princess hiring Mojo to try and destroy the Powerpuff Girls was referenced in 'Twas the Fight Before Christmas.
- Although this episode was the first one to debut in the year 2000 and the first to be aired in the 21st century, this episode was produced during 1999, according to the credits.
- This episode would seem to take place before Birthday Bash since Princess and Mojo don't exactly know each other.
- Professor Utonium makes a non-dialogue brief cameo in the end.
- The reporter says "Powerpuff Girls defeated? Not quite." Then how's he explain the Girls in casts at the hospital?
- Mazinger Z- Mazinger Z makes a cameo in this episode as a toy robot during the yelling between Mojo and Princess
- The Beatles-Princess makes a reference to The Beatles song called Help by saying "Help! I need somebody! Help! Not just anybody!."
- The Mask-Princess also makes a reference to The Mask by saying: "That's a spicy meatball!" with an Italian accent.
- He-Man and the Masters of the Universe-Princess said "I FEEL THE POWER" is a reference to He-Man's Transformation Catchphrase when he weld his sword and said "I HAVE THE POWER.
- Seinfeld-Mojo Jojo makes a reference to the TV sitcom "Seinfeld" by saying "Newman", who in turn is Seinfeld's arch-nemesis.