|Episode name pun on: The phrase "nothing special".|
|Airdate:||March 25, 2005|
Nuthin' Special is the twenty-fourth episode of season 4 of The Powerpuff Girls. It is the one hundred and thirty-seventh episode over all.
Buttercup tries to find her own unique and special ability, after Blossom and Bubbles saved a giant Spanish speaking squirrel on fire with Bubbles' multilingualism and Blossom's ice breath abilities. The girls try to help Buttercup find her special ability, but they are seen with the very same super-abilities like tornadoes, supersonic screams, teleporting, and inferno shields, no matter how hard Buttercup tries. Eventually, Buttercup realizes that her so-called "special ability" is that she can curl her tongue.
- Bubbles is wearing Blossom's bright pink outfit when the Powerpuff Girls first appear.
- When Bubbles says, "What do we do?" her mouth doesn't move.
- This is the second episode in which the girls changed size, the first one being Nano of the North.
- In the episode's Spanish dub, the flaming squirrel speaks English, and Bubbles translates it in Spanish.
- Most of the skills like transparent, spitting, the Matrix action, etc. have not been used in other episodes.
- On Arabic prints of this episode, after the Arabic-language "day is saved" narration, the 2002-2005 animated episode outro quickly fades into a clip of the 1998-2001 animated episode outro (taken from the episode "Twisted Sister", with only the "THE END" sign appearing in Arabic language).
- Although this episode aired on March 25, 2005, it was actually made in 2003 according to the credits.
- The "itsy-bitsy" scene is a reference to the "teensy-weensy" scene from the Inspector Clouseau short Transylvania Mania, where Urg changes size.
- This is the second event we’re the Powerpuff Girls used their magic superpower when they disappeared the cards on their hands, the first time they used the superpower in Abracadaver.