|Episode name pun on: The game show Family Feud and/or Pet Food|
|Airdate:||February 13, 2000|
|Director:||Genndy Tartakovsky and Craig McCracken|
How did you like Pet Feud?
Pet Feud is Episode 16 of season 2. It aired on February 13, 2000.
The Professor creates a pet called BEEBO, but he explains to the Girls they must only feed him once. The Girls each feed him once, Buttercup and Bubbles not knowing that he has already been fed. This results in Beebo turning into a giant monster and he begins eating everything in Townsville. He then explodes because he overate, turning into a bunch of small, cute, little BEEBO's for everyone (except for the Mayor because he doesn't understand the limits of feeding it and the Narrator).
- Before the Professor hits the ground after the lab explosion, Bubbles is on the side where Buttercup is, but when we see the Professor hit the ground, Bubbles is on Blossom's side.
- In the shot of the Girls sleeping at the lab door, the whole picture started to vibrate before the explosion can be heard.
- BEEBO caused so much destruction to the house, yet the girls didn't hear him.
- Buttercup mentions BEEBO to Robin in "Superfriends".
- When Buttercup is rubbing BEEBO, her stockings and shoes swap colors.
- BEEBO's need for a single feeding may have been inspired by the film Gremlins. In the film, the adorable Mogwai creatures cannot be fed after midnight, lest they turn into Gremlins.
- The concept of BEEBO is most likely based on "Bebo," Mork's furry pet alien (whose name is pronounced the same) from the television show Mork and Mindy.
- In the scene where Blossom gets eaten by BEEBO both Buttercup and Bubbles can be heard screaming "Blossom!", but only Buttercup's mouth moves.
- The scene when Blossom was putting makeup on BEEBO, a yellow stuffed animal is seen, based on Pikachu from Pokémon.
- Another variation of Pikachu merchandise can be found in the form of a magnet on the kitchen fridge, supporting a paper with a big 'A+' on it, spotted in the scene where BEEBO is first fed by Blossom.
- The miniature BEEBO bears a slight resemblance of Kuriboh from the card game/anime "Yu-Gi-Oh!"
- Although "Mo Job" and this episode aired on February 13, 2000, they were actually made in 1999 according to the credits.