|Episode name pun on: Presidential proclamation|
|Airdate:||September 8, 2016|
|Director:|| Nick Jennings|
|Story:|| Julia Vickerman|
|Writer(s):|| Haley Mancini|
"Odd Bubbles Out"
How did you like Presidential Punchout?
Presidential Punchout is the twenty-third episode of the 2016 Powerpuff Girls series. It aired in the United States on Cartoon Network on September 8, 2016.
School elections are coming up and Blossom runs for school president. However, Princess throws her tiara into the ring and runs against her, doing so by means of a smeared campaign against Blossom. Blossom tries to continue a fair campaign but ultimately decides to play dirty as well.
- Princess Morbucks
- The Kash Money Krew
- Matt Manser
- Students of Midway Elementary School
- Blossom hitting Princess with an uppercut and yelling out "Blossryuken!", is a reference to the Shoryuken, a powerful upper-cutting move often used as a finisher by the main characters Ryu and Ken of the Street Fighter video game series.
- The plot strongly resembles the classic series episode Impeach Fuzz.
- Bubbles vandalized Morbucks campaign poster that said "Nobucks" was mentioned later in "Poorbucks".
- The second time Blossom is seen wearing her uniform, the first time since "Bubbles of the Opera".
- This is the third time to use a live-action stock footage.
- This is the last episode where Diego Molano works in the series.
- Princess Morebucks' message at the end of her campaign video is a parody of President Donald Trump's ending line.
- It is unclear how Princess was able to fly during the debate.
- Irony: Blossom wanted to win the election to become president, after a debate with Morbucks, she's giving the position to Matt Manser instead.
- Running gag:
- When someone makes farts noises at Blossom, meaning she named herself as "The Fart Queen".
- Morbucks made a campaign video of Blossom just to make her look bad.