Professor Utonium is the scientist responsible for the creation of The Powerpuff Girls, making him their father and legal guardian.
So far Professor Utonium's caring nature appears to still be present.
Appearance wise Professor Utonium is not as square as his original counterpart since all of his corners have been rounded. Otherwise his appearance remains the same. It is likely that he still wears a lab coat on practically every occasion.
- The Stayover (debut)
- Horn Sweet Horn
- Little Octi Lost
- Power-Up Puff
- Tiara Trouble
- The Wrinklegruff Gals
- Puffdora's Box
- Viral Spiral
- Bubbles of the Opera
- Sister Sitter
- Fashion Forward
- In the Garden of Good and Eddie
- Road Trippin'
- The Big Sleep
- Secret Swapper of Doom
- Rainy Day
- Professor Proofed
- Somewhere Over the Swingset (Real/Alternate dimension version)
Why, thank you Bubbles. I'm ready for the runway. Eh, "don't forget to like and subscribe".
Ah, another stunning meal perfected by.. (he is interrupted by Blossom and cannot finish his sentence)
Likes & Dislikes
- Science and knowledge of any kind
- Ms. Keane
- The Powerpuff Girls (his "daughters")
- The Mayor
- The City of Townsville
- The Powerpuff Girls getting hurt
- Seeing his girls sick
- Mottos like "Looks Are Everything" as seen in Fashion Forward
- It is revealed in the animated short Ping Pong Z that Professor Utonium has a deceased mother named Mumu, whose cremated ashes stand on a shelf in the living room; effectively making this incarnation of Utonium the first to have his mother directly alluded to.