|Roughing It Up|
|Episode name pun on: A term used to describe some form of hard living.|
|Airdate:||August 27, 2004|
|Writer(s):||Thurop Van Orman|
"Mizzen in Action"
"What's the Big Idea?"
"Roughing It Up" is the twenty-second episode in the sixth season of The Powerpuff Girls. It is the one hundred and the thirty-fifth episode overall. It is also the thirteenth episode along with "What's the Big Idea?".
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Professor Utonium
- Mojo Jojo (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Princess Morbucks (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- The Gangreen Gang
"Hey some more." -Scuzzy.
"All you're going to eat are your words!" -The Powerpuff Girls.
"It's ok to fight now." -Professor Utonium.
"My nephews are more precious!" -Fuzzy Lumpkins.
- This is Fuzzy's final role as the main villain of an episode, as well as his final major appearance.
- This is the 3rd time members of Fuzzy's family make an appearance, the other two being Impeach Fuzz and Shotgun Wedding.
- The famous painter Bob Ross is parodied in one scene which features Professor Utonium and the girls painting the landscape around them.
- Even though Fuzzy's extended family is shown in the two previously mentioned episodes, this is the only appearance that his nephews make in the show.
- This is one of the episodes where the setting of the story isn't Townsville.
- Wuzzy, Cuzzy, and Scuzzy allude to the cartoon characters Huey, Duey, and Louey, who are also nephews and can be seen miniature versions of their uncle.
- Lil' Arturo, Grubber, HIM, Sedusa, The Amoeba Boys and Rowdyruff Boys are the only villains that don't make a cameo in this episode.
- The scene where the girls are in bed Bubbles is under the green sheet and Buttercup is under the blue sheet.