|Episode name pun on: The game of the same name|
|Airdate:||April 23, 2004|
|Writer(s):|| Craig Lewis|
"Makes Zen to Me"
The girls’ uncle comes to visit, but they mistakenly take a taffy-loving Sasquatch home.
The Professor receives a letter from his brother, Eugene, saying he's coming to Townsville, but the Professor is heading for a conference so the Girls go to get him, accidentally bringing home some type of bear, thinking he's their Uncle.
Soon enough the girls send him on the train they found him on, humorously putting him in the seat next to their uncle.
- The girls' uncle is never brought up again after this episode, nor is he mentioned before this episode.
- At several points in this episode, Bubbles' hair is duller then it should be, like a honey mustard yellow.
- Don Shank as he appeared in Documentary makes a cameo in this episode as one of the persons getting off the train.
- This is one of few episodes in which a dessert or any inanimate object is credited for saving the day (taffy) with the girls, another being "Octi Gone."
- When the Professor is reading the telegram from his brother, it is signed, "You're brother, Eugene" meaning "you are brother, Eugene" when it should be "your".