|Slumbering With the Enemy|
|Episode name pun on: sleeping with the enemy and slumber party|
|Airdate:||May 28, 2000|
|Director:||Randy Myers and Craig McCracken|
|Writer(s):||Amy Keating Rodgers|
"Something's a Ms."
The Powerpuff Girls throw a slumber party and invite every girl in their school. Mojo Jojo steals the final invitation and comes to the party dressed up as Mojesha. When the Girls catch on, "Mojesha" seems like she just wants to party, or is she planning a ruse to get rid of them?
The girls invite their friends from Pokey Oaks Kindergarten to their house for a slumber party. There Mojo Jojo sneaks in as Mojesha, so he can finally defeat them. He does so using Antidote X on them, knocking them out and removing their powers. At this point, Mojo reveals himself to the guests and gives a gloating rant about how the Powerpuff Girls are now normal little girls, only for the guests to beat him up with their pillows as the girls regain consciousness to see Mojo getting what he deserves for being a party pooper. They would get their powers back eventually.
So, for the very first time, the day is saved - thanks to the normal little girls.
- The title refers from "Fraternizing with the Enemy;" which means to be warm and friendly, kind and compassionate, loving and helpfully protective to your enemy; regardless of being enemies.
- This is the second time the girls did a huddle. The first being Slave the Day
- This is the third episode where Mojo gets beaten up repeatedly at the end. (the first being Bubblevicious and second being Los Dos Mojos)
- This is the first time where someone other than the Powerpuff Girls beats up Mojo Jojo (normal girls).
- It can be assumed that after the events of this episode, the girls regain their powers using the extra Chemical X in the lab from when they created Bunny in "Twisted Sister".
- This is the last Season 2 episode to be produced in 1999.
- When the girls and Mojo Jojo were looking at the magazine, Craig McCracken can be seen as a cameo on the cover and in a few other pages.
- Interestingly, the end of The Powerpuff Girls Movie would reveal that the girls were willing to take the Antidote X to get rid of their powers because of the events that took place after their birth before the townspeople dissuaded them.
- The Antidote X is red in this episode, while in "The Powerpuff Girls Movie", it is black. In "Toast of the Town", it is deep pink. In "Mo Job" it is red laser.
- It is unknown how the Powerpuff Girls got their powers back.