|Episode name pun on: Townsville|
|Airdate:||March 24, 2017|
|Director:|| Nick Jennings|
|Story:|| Haley Mancini|
|Writer(s):|| Phil Jacobson|
"15 Minutes of Fame"
Splitsville is the fourth episode (and forty-third episode overall) of Season 2 of the 2016 Powerpuff Girls series. It aired on Cartoon Network on March 24, 2017.
Each of the girls are faced with a separate dilemma: Buttercup with a monster dog that multiplies when it gets hit, Blossom with a destructive robot at the library, and Bubbles with helping a farmer cross a river. They each tap into one another's identities to accomplish their goals.
- Fancy Monster
- Robber Baren
- Townsville Girls Basketball Team
- Sherlock Holmes
- Raptor King
- In this episode; Bubbles uses her math skills to move the boat. Buttercup tames the slime dog monsters, and Blossom aggressively takes down a robot with brutal force.
- Bubbles' challenge is a reference to the iconic "Fox-Chicken-Grain" riddle/game.
- This episode marks the second time in the 2016 series where Bubbles impersonates one of her sisters, the first time was "Green Wing". In this episode, she is impersonating Blossom.
- To defeat their challenges; Bubbles acts like Blossom, Buttercup acts like Bubbles, and Blossom acts like Buttercup.
- One lesson the girls learn in this episode is that they will always need each other's personality and skills to solve a problem. (Whether it be physically or mentally)
- This is the second time in 2016 series where another character (Bubbles) impersonated Blossom. The first time was in "TTG v PPG" where Robin impersonated Blossom to trick Mojo Jojo.