|Episode name pun on: The common phrase "strong armed"|
|Airdate:||April 13, 2016|
|Director:|| Nick Jennings|
|Writer(s):|| Patrick McEown|
Leticia Abreu Silva
"Little Octi Lost"
Strong-Armed is the ninth episode of the 2016 Powerpuff Girls series. It aired on Cartoon Network on April 13, 2016.
During a fight against Packrat, Bubbles breaks her arm and is given a cybernetic cast to allows her to continue fighting crime. However, she lets the new found power go to her head.
- This is the first episode of the reboot that begins with the city skyline from the original series. The Narrator is heard saying "Ah, the City of Townsville, a shiny beacon of woah, too shiny!".
- In one scene, the Narrator makes a reference to his closing line by saying "And so, once again, the day is saved, but at what cost?!" The Narrator then cries before quickly saying "Wait, what, oh, there's more?".
- This can be noted as a reference to the ending of the original series episode "Twisted Sister".
- This can also be noted as similar to the original series episode "Abracadaver," during which the Narrator grieves losing Blossom, but she survives the otherwise deadly fight. Only this time, Bubbles survives her fight with Packrat.
- The ending of the episode makes a Superman reference. When Bubbles is trying to come up with names for a leg cast, one of the names she comes up with is "Legs Luthor" which is a reference to the main antagonist of the Superman franchise, Lex Luthor.
- It's very ironic that Bubbles would break her arm since the girls possess super strength and durability. Not to mention that Bubbles had been through worse situations and never broke an arm.
- Part of Bubbles’ hair turns the color of her eyelids.
- Bubbles’ mouth is transparent while Pack Rat's minions attacked her.
- In a few frames, the scratch mark on Bubbles’ forehead disappears.
- Destruct is misspelled as "Destuct".
- When Buttercup and Blossom cried Bubbles' name at the same time, Blossom's mouth hasn't moved or not in sync.
- When two police officers chasing few criminals in a highspeed chase, Bubbles threw them at the Townsville Police Department and when the bad guys' vehicles burst through the wall, the police officers were inside the department.