|Episode name pun on: Super Villain|
|Airdate:||August 6, 1999|
"Supper Villain" is a Season 2 episode of The Powerpuff Girls.
SynopsisThe Powerpuff Girls' next door neighbors all seem very nice until Harold Smith keeps on hearing reports about the Powerpuff Girls helping the held-hostage Mayor escape the clutches of Mojo Jojo. Then when the Powerpuff Girls go to Harold and Maryanne's house, Harold goes practically insane and says that when the meal is done, he'll melt the Professor's head off his shoulders. It all comes to a head when Marianne serves coconut cream pies for dessert and Blossom throws the first pie at Harold, leading to a pie fight. At this point, the police show up to take Harold away and Professor and the Girls leave in a haste. Marianne blames the girls for ruining her dinner - apparently, evil runs in the family.
So, once again, the day is saved - and dinner ruined - thanks to the Powerpuff Girls.
The episode will continue in Just Desserts
Main article: Supper Villain/Transcript
- The Powerpuff Girls ( Blossom , Bubbles and Buttercup )
- Professor Utonium
- The Smiths ( Harold Smith , Marianne Smith , Julie Smith and Bud Smith )
- Mojo Jojo
- The Mayor of Townsville
- The voice cast for the Smiths is very similar to that for Dexter's family. Jeff Bennett voices both Harold and Dexter's Dad, Kath Soucie voices Marianne and Dexter's Mom, and finally, Christine Cavanaugh voices Bud and Dexter. However, Julie is voiced by Kath Soucie instead of Kathryn Cressida.
- When Super Villain Harold Smith says "Oh, really?" The girl's eyes inside the irises are the other way around.
- The scene where the Professor takes his time to eat a single pea to keep Harold at bay has since become a popular internet meme.
- This episode reunites E.G. Daily, Christine Cavanaugh (✝), Kath Soucie, and Tara Strong, all of whom voiced Tommy, Phil, Lil, Chuckie, and Dil in Rugrats.