|The City of Nutsville|
|Episode name pun on: The City of Townsvile|
|Airdate:||July 16, 2004|
At Townsville's park, Professor Utonium and the Powerpuff Girls are admiring the Mayor's new statue. Unknowingly, Bubbles swallows a bee and gets stung in the throat, causing her not to speak for a week. Because she has to wear a cone around her neck, Blossom and Buttercup make fun of her. The next morning, Bubbles receives a call from the Mayor. Once in the main part of town, the Girls discover it's been destroyed by an army of mad squirrels. Soon, the Girls meet the mayor in his bathroom. Blossom tells him that they will use Bubbles' squirrel-talking ability to solve the problem, but she forgets that Bubbles can't speak. While Buttercup freaks out over this, Bubbles flies to Townsville forest with Bullet. Once Bullet figures out the problem, Bubbles tries to tell the Mayor and the Girls through a picture. When Bubbles gets irritated by them guessing the wrong answers, she and Bullet soar to the park and destroy the Mayor's statue. Blossom, Buttercup, and the Mayor learn that the squirrels were storing their nuts in the hole the statue was covering up. The Mayor (with Bubbles translating in Squirrel, now that she is able to talk again) announces the dedication of a new statue for the squirrels, while Blossom and Buttercup clean up the mess from the last statue. When Buttercup states "At least it's not raining," rain pours down on the two.
The episode ends with the narrator saying Bubbles saved the day while he tries to guess what is on her chalkboard.
- When Bubbles is writing on her chalkboard for the second time, she is wearing her dress, not her nightgown.
- Throughout all the parts of the episode when the girls are in bed, Bubbles and Buttercup are sleeping underneath the wrong sheets.
- In this episode, the woodland animal version of the Mayor is a beaver. However, in Stray Bullet, he was a gopher/groundhog.
- There are no villains in this episode (not counting the rampaging squirrels).
- This was the second appearance of Bullet.
- Bubbles only has a few lines in this episode.
- This is the second time Blossom and Buttercup make fun of Bubbles (The first being Bubblevision).
- This is the second time Bubbles swallows an insect after Bubble Boy. However, it was done completely by accident in this episode
- In Bubble Boy, Bubbles ate an insect on purpose (a cockroach, as a challenge by Brick, while she was disguised as Boomer).
- This is also one of few episodes where Blossom and Buttercup have a bad ending, but Bubbles doesn't.
- This is the third time Bubbles saved the day by herself, the others being Three Girls and a Monster and Helter Shelter.
- Although Blossom refers to Bullet as "her" in Stray Bullet, she calls the squirrel "he" in this episode. This causes confusion regarding Bullet's true gender, and still does not confirm it.
- This is the second episode that Blossom did community service, the other instance was in A Very Special Blossom.