|The Last Donnycorn|
|Episode name pun on: The 1982 animated film, "The Last Unicorn"|
|Airdate:||March 3, 2017|
|Director:|| Nick Jennings|
|Story:|| Kyle Neswald|
Benjamin P. Carow
|Writer(s):|| Jake Goldman|
"People Pleaser (Season 1)"
The Last Donnycorn is the first episode (and fortieth episode overall) of Season 2 of the 2016 Powerpuff Girls series. This is the show's first half hour special. It aired on Cartoon Network on March 3, 2017.
Donny comes to the girls for protection when he's hunted by a robotic unicorn. After narrowly escaping, he reveals he accidently released evil unicorns from a magic mirror upon Unicorn Land and needs their help to save his dimension.
- Unicorn Terminator
- Four Unicorns of the Apocalypse
- Unicorn Coach
- Donny's buddies
- Donny's Mother
- Unicorn Guards
- Unicorn Coalition Alliance Brigade
- This is the first episode to air in 2017.
- The Town of Citiesville from the original 1998 series episode "Town and Out" was mentioned in this episode.
- This is the first 22 minute long episode of the reboot.
- This is the first episode in which the title card of mixed colored signature.
- This episode marks Donny's first appearance in the second season.
- The Unicorn Terminator was an obvious reference of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator movie franchise.
- He also says to Donny, "Hasta la pasta" which is one of the Terminator's quotes from Schwarzenegger's 1991 sequel Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
- Petercorn is vaguely resembles Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- "Bubbs & Donny Get the Mail" was aired on the same day as this episode.
- This is the third time the Powerpuff Girls get arrested.
- This is the first episode with the 2016 Cartoon Network Productions logo, and this is the first time a logo was changed.