|The Last Donnycorn|
|Episode name pun on: The 1982 animated film, "The Last Unicorn"|
|Airdate:||March 3, 2017|
|Director:|| Nick Jennings|
|Story:|| Kyle Neswald|
Benjamin P. Carow
|Writer(s):|| Jake Goldman|
"People Pleaser (Season 1)"
The Last Donnycorn is the first episode (and fortieth episode overall) of Season 2 of the 2016 Powerpuff Girls series. This is the show's first half-hour special. It aired on Cartoon Network on March 3, 2017.
Donny comes to the girls for protection when he's hunted by a robotic unicorn. After narrowly escaping, he reveals he accidentally released evil unicorns from a magic mirror upon Unicorn Land and needs their help to save his dimension.
- Unicorn Terminator
- Four Unicorns of the Apocalypse
- Unicorn Coach
- Donny's buddies
- Donny's Mother
- Unicorn Guards
- Unicorn Coalition Alliance Brigade
- This is the first episode to air in 2017.
- The Town of Citiesville from the original 1998 series episode "Town and Out" was mentioned in this episode.
- This is the first 22-minute long episode or double-length special of the reboot.
- This is the first episode in which the title card of mixed colored signature.
- This episode marks Donny's first appearance in the second season.
- The Unicorn Terminator was an obvious reference to Arnold Schwarzenegger's Terminator movie franchise.
- He also says to Donny, "Hasta la pasta" which is one of the Terminator's quotes from Schwarzenegger's 1991 sequel Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
- There's a Super Mario Super Show episode when Mario is using the exact phrase as this one.
- Petercorn vaguely resembles Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- "Bubbs & Donny Get the Mail" was aired on the same day as this episode.
- This is the third time the Powerpuff Girls get arrested.
- This is the first episode to use the songs end credits was a remix of the reboots opening theme song "Who's Got the Power?" and the closing theme song.
- This is the first episode that has the 2016 Cartoon Network Productions logo, and this is the first time a logo was changed.