|The Powerpuff Girls' Best Rainy Day Adventure Ever|
|Episode name pun on: N/A|
|Airdate:||April 21, 2000|
|Director:||Randy Myers, Craig McCracken|
|Writer(s):||Amy Keating Rogers|
It's a rainy day in Townsville so there's no crime fighting for the girls. Instead they make up their own adventure where the girls fight a giant alligator unleashed by Mojo Jojo. Ironically, when the sun comes out, it actually happens, so once again, the girls have to save the day because playtime is over.
- The episode has the longest title in the series.
- The narrator uses a dull tone for the entire episode.
- When Bubbles and Buttercup are in the living room playing the random game, they're using what appears to be a Nintendo 64.
- The video game that Bubble and Buttercup were playing appears to be the Atari 2600 game, Pitfall!.
- In this episode, Bubbles, Buttercup and Blossom play-act as Fuzzy Lumpkins, HIM, and Mojo Jojo respectively, which are also the ones they fight solo in the opening sequence.
- This is one of Craig McCracken's ten favorite episodes.
- At the end of this episode, the Narrator says that he wanted to play Bubbles, and towards the end of the episode "Criss Cross Crisis" Bubbles switches voices with the narrator, which is a reference to the narrator's complaint in this episode. Also during the episode, Blossom and Bubbles played as Ms. Bellum and the Mayor respectively, and during the start of Criss Cross Crisis, Blossom switched bodies with Ms. Bellum and Bubbles with the Mayor.
- In the scene in which Blossom picks up a toy gun, it is made by the company "Merf" an obvious parody of the toy gun company "Nerf".
- Goof: When Blossom says that the mastermind behind the beast is yet to be found, Buttercup's bow vanshies.
- The Powerpuff Girls do not act like the Gangreen Gang in this episode, but they did get mentoined.