|Episode name pun on: From the 2009 film The Hangover.|
|Airdate:||April 5, 2016|
|Director:|| Nick Jennings|
|Story:|| Haley Mancini|
|Writer(s):|| Jaydeep Hasrajani|
The girls have a slumber party and wake up not remembering anything. Bubbles is missing, there is a bull in the kichen and Mojo Jojo is in the house dressed up in a frock with make up on. Little do they remember what happend. Last night,the girls got crazy and ate a lot of candy. The Professor warned them not to eat too much but they ignored. That night Mojo Jojo had plans of killing the Powerpuff Girls, but the girls grabbed him happily inside the house giving him a makeover. Back to the present, Blossom and Buttercup go out to find Bubbles. They realize how much trouble they caused the city. They had thrashed a bridge and the bull in their kichen was a bull from the bull fighting place they went last night. Expecting to find Bubbles there, Blossom and Buttercup go to a play area. The boy in the counter says that whatever was there last night was smashed and made into baseball caps, thinking that Bubbles was also smashed, Blossom and Buttercup go back home to apologise to the Professor but find Bubbles there. They are happy now. The girls sacrifice their tickets to the amusement park to a family who had struggled because of them.
- Professor Utonium (debut)
- Mojo Jojo (debut)
- Robin Snyder (debut)
- Construction worker monster
- Arcade employee
- The title and plot are a reference to the 2009 comedy film, The Hangover.
- This episode features Robin Snyder for the first time since "Superfriends", an episode of the 1998 series.
- This is Mojo Jojo's first appearance in the 2016 reboot and Roger L. Jackson reprises his role for him.
- The cereal box that Blossom takes from the cupboard features Space Tow Truck, a tv show the girls are watching in "Tiara Trouble".
- This was the only episode to be premiered on Warner TV Asia on April 23, 2016.
- Both this episode and the SpongeBob SquarePants episode "Donut of Shame" have similar plots.
- The Narrator keeps giving flashbacks.
- Blossom and Buttercup repeatedly saying about "Rocktopus!" and also the backdrop.
- Robin is missing her white base coloring for her eyes again for this frame.
- Bubbles’ mouth disappears for a frame as she turns.
- For one frame, the white of the right eye on Robin isn’t colored.
- For one frame, the white pupil on Blossom isn’t colored in, or it was incorrectly filled with the pink coloring.
- In one frame Blossom is missing her stockings after the Professor suggests going out for ice cream.